1. Data Protection
You are welcome to visit our website and we appreciate your interest in our products. We want you to guarantee your personal data’s safety when you enter our homepage, www.opkon.com.tr . Protection of your personal data is a high priority for our Company.
2. Purpose of Collecting Personal Data
We save and use the data only for business reasons, like replying to your enquiries, sending quotations or trying to reach some necessary information. We will not disclose
your data with third parties for any reason other than mentioned below;
3. Elimination or Deletion of confidential data
- The process is enquried to make an agreement with you,
- You have clearly given us your consent to do this,
- This process is for the protection of legitimate interests and there is no reason to assume that you have a legitimate interest in disclosing your data.
- This process is necessary for legal obligation,
We respect to the principles of data prevention. We will retain your personal data only as long as we need it to achieve the stated reasons or as required by any of the various
retention periods specified in the law. When the reason of deleting has been fulfilled or these retention periods have expired, the data will be deleted based on legal times.
4. Collecting of general information when visiting our website
When you visit our website, the general information is automatically collected by a cookie. This information containes the web browser, the operating system used, the internet
service domain name of your provider and similar information. This information will not identify you. When you use internet, this information is needed to properly reach the
enquired content of website you have opened and must be saved. It is only used for the following purposes;
- To assessment of system safety and stable.
- To secure trouble-free connection to the website.
- For other supervisory reasons
The process of your personal info and the collection of the data are based on the above stated targets only. We will not use your data to identify you. The receivers and controllers of the data are contract data processors that can be hired by us. Unknow data, if required, will be used statistically to improve our website.
6. SSL Encryption
We use the latest encryption methods (like SSL) to protect the security of your data, via HTTPS.
7. Use of Google Maps
8. Your right to information about the processing, correction, printing and deletion of your personal data and to object to its processing.
You can always get information about your personal data stored by us. You also have the right to correct, print and delete your personal data. (except obligotary data storage for commercial transactions) On this regard please contact us via following email address; email@example.com . These data should be saved in our file list for control reason. You can request the deletion of the data, without being subject to a legal archiving obligation. We can limit the processing of your data upon request, If we are subject to such a responsibility. By notifying us of this effect, you can cancel your permission for future impact or make changes.
automatically for your next visit.
10. Enquiries to the data protection Employee
If you have any questions regarding data protection, please send us an email or contact our data protection Employee directly:
Data Protection Employee of
Opkon Optik Elektronik Kontrol
Sanayi ve Ticaret Limited Şirketi
29 Ekim Caddesi No: 35
34035 Bayrampasa – Istanbul
Tel.: +90 212 501 48 63
Fax: +90 212 501 48 83